Thank you for choosing to book with The Seahorse Apartments. Please find below our terms and conditions of booking. If there are any points which you would like to discuss please give us a call on 01237 238967 or email us at [email protected] and we will be happy to help.
Seahorse Apartments Terms and Conditions
1. Main season bookings are from Monday to Friday or Friday to Monday as stated on the website.
2. A deposit of 20% of the total amount to pay is payable on booking, with the remainder to be paid 6 weeks before your holiday commences. Bookings made less than 6 weeks before the beginning of your holiday must be paid for in full at point of booking. Provisional bookings will be held for 4 working days after the reservation has been made. Your booking form and deposit should therefore be sent by first class post to ensure it reaches us within the specified time. Up to 90 days prior to arrival the full deposit will be retained, but can be used against booking another holiday/break with us within 6 months. 30 days prior to arrival 100% of the rental will be charged.
3. Cancellation of booking: In the event of your wishing to cancel your booking you will forfeit the deposit paid. If you have paid the full amount we will endevour to rebook and refund all or part of your payment minus the deposit should we sucessfully rebook. Cancellations should be make by phone 01237 238967 or email [email protected]
4. Any complaint must be notified immediately to give us the opportunity to rectify the situation. We will not be held responsible for any complaint not notified during the period of your holiday.
5. Any damage or breakages must be notified and paid for. We will not normally charge for accidental damage of a minor nature, but it should still be notified to us in order that we can repair or replace the damaged objects.
6. We accept no liability for any accident, injury, loss or damage experienced by any guest, visitor, vehicle or their belongings, however caused. It should be noted that leisure facilities (Seahorse Penthouse) are unsupervised and it is a parents responsibility to ensure that children are adequately supervised and to ensure that safety regulations are complied with.
7. Please do not exceed the maximum number of guests stated. We retain the right to ask any unauthorised guest to leave. In the interest of security, only guests staying in the Seahorse Apartments whose names have been provided at point of booking are permitted within the Apartments. This applies to any wedding guests, suppliers or friends/family, in order to protect the security of guest staying within the block, our team will regularly make contact with guests they meet on site and check which apartment they are staying in - please do not take offence as this is for your safety and security. For guests who have booked the Seahorse Penthouse, please ensure that the Penthouse roof garden occupancy does not exceed 4 people at any one time. If guests have rented all three apartments the maximum occupancy for the Penthouse is 12 persons. Max occupancy for the hot tub is 4 persons, any guests exceeding the will be asked to leave.
8. Non of our apartments allow smoking within the property. Please ensure that you are aware of the conditions before booking.
9. Please leave the cottage clean and tidy on departure.
10. We regret that there is no facility for visitors to receive incoming telephone calls except in an emergency when we will be pleased to pass on a message.
11. Your booking begins from 3.00 p.m. on the arrival date, and ends at 10a.m. on the date of departure. Please let us know if you cannot arrive before 5.30pm (main season). If it is not possible to arrive on your changeover day, we will need to be notified of the date and time of your arrival in advance. Out of season please ring to arrange arrival details.
Thank you for choosing The Seahorse Apartments and we look forward to welcoming you soon!